For this role a good command of Dutch is required.
Omnicom Public Relations Group The Netherlands is a full service communications consultancy that works for companies, government institutions and not for profits. We are a collective of three world leading public relations & public affairs agencies: FleishmanHillard, Ketchum and Porter Novelli. In the Netherlands we work with some 50 talented PR and communication consultants from Amsterdam (Amstelveen) and The Hague, with a strong innovative focus and a collaborative corporate culture.
You will have a driving focus to become a partner to account teams throughout the agency. As our specialist, you will be insightful, ambitious and eager to share your knowledge with others and further the success of their client programmes and growth of their accounts. As a client partner you will be responsible for establishing the structure and set-up of research, measurement and analytics programmes. Additionally, you will be a resource within the office for nuanced qualitative & quantitative analysis, media and social analytics and secondary/database research.
The overall mission of this position is to serve as a lead research specialist and service clients. You will be responsible for raising research and analytics awareness among the account teams, providing outstanding service and strategic counsel to clients. You will also contribute to raising the overall caliber of measurement, research and analytics within our team.
- Building research proposals and contribute to ensure integration of additional research into major account business development opportunities.
- Function as a key consultative player in pursuing new business opportunities, represent our agency together with the account teams in new business pitches in order to contribute to growth.
- Designing and coordinating primary and secondary research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, in collaboration with the client relationship manager.
- Management of traditional media measurement projects including media analyses, both standard media audits and those using proprietary techniques. This includes manual and web-based methodologies.
- Management of social media and digital measurement analytics including conversation analyses, web analytics etc. in collaboration with our social and innovation specialists.
- Having a visible role within our office and hosting training and knowledge sessions that educate account teams on research, analytics and measurement offerings.
Within OPRG there is a lot of room for intiative and growth. Together with your Manager you are in charge of your own growth path.
- Great work environment;
- A full-time job in Amstelveen with a lot of responsibility;
- Within a leading international agency;
- Great diversity in terms of clients and projects;
- Highly motivated, energetic, informal and professional team;
- 27 holidays;
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Relevant university or professional degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in market research, measurement or analytics; aptitude to translate trends, technologies and metrics into conversational English.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred (advertising, pr, research, digital).
- Dutch mother-tongue but with a (near)native ability to speak and write English due to international collaboration with account teams, peers and clients.
- Interest in social media platforms and how companies are using the tools to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to a website/social media pages.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create partnerships internally and externally and build connections that will drive business.
- Sample design knowledge. Interest or experience with social data, web analytics, paid media or SEO/SEM.
- Knowledge of, expertise or desire to learn about all types of analytics, research and measurement tools.
Your talent in short
- Client service oriented (internally and externally).
- Teamwork and the ability to work on multiple project and multiple teams concurrently.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Entrepreneurial builder
- Strong statistical, writing and public speaking / presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with a track record of successful project management.
Do you like this job?
Please forward your cv together with your motivation to Charlotte Jacobs-Hoffman, Head of People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 06-5029 5532.
Good to know in addition to your local Dutch colleagues: Headquartered in New York, a team of 50 research consultants is spread across America, Europe and Asia. This allows for collaboration across global projects as well as opportunities for support and learning in your role in the international set up. Also there is a counterpart in the London team that you will be in regular contact with.