We are seeking an experienced Social Media Consultant to lead development of social media marketing and online advertising strategies across our base of clients, mainly B2B.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about social content, data and analytics, and has extensive experience with advertising for at least LinkedIn and Google. This role is critical to developing impactful online communication plans, bringing them to life through engaging creative social content and amplifying them via paid strategies.
As Social Media & Online Advertising Consultant, you are part of dedicated daily client teams and simultaneously on a project basis you join others accounts where you insert your expertise and drive the execution. Furthermore, you will be part of our agency’s Social & Digital expert community.
- Expertise in planning, developing and executing social media strategy and online advertising campaigns. Particularly in their application to B2B industries.
- Experience in a client-facing advisor role, preferably in an advertising, social or digital marketing agency.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms, especially extensive experience with LinkedIn for businesses and brands. The different features of LinkedIn company pages and content formats do not have any secrets for you, and you understand how the algorithm works.
- Deep knowledge of LinkedIn advertising, Google Adwords and SEO principles is required. Incl campaign set-up, setting KPIs, creating ads, managing budgets, targeting, A/B testing, optimization and reporting.
- Additionally, wide experience with social media strategy and paid advertising for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Experience with additional social media channels and influencer marketing is a plus.
- The ability to adopt new info quickly and work independently, as well as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of a project
- Experience utilizing research and analytics to develop social media strategy and/or paid advertising campaigns based on insights. Comfort in finding the meaning in data and presenting data-driven strategy.
- Strong oral and written communications – you can articulate ideas well and present smart strategies with passion. Good English working proficiency
- Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage ad-hoc requests in tandem with ongoing projects.
- Plan, develop and manage effective social media and paid advertising strategies focused on B2B audiences; act as the day-to-day lead on (paid) social strategy projects while working closely with our Client Leads.
- Provide strategic counsel directly with senior clients and colleagues.
- Work closely with our Social & Digital community to share knowledge and insights and enhance the expertise in the agency. Provide onboarding and training counsel and develop materials for colleagues.
- Stay up to date on platform changes, new offerings, best practices, and competitive case studies and provide unique POV and recommendations for our clients.
- Create attractive social media content in cooperation with our design studio.
- Build new business with existing and new clients by collaborating with account teams on new business pitches and proposals, and consistently putting innovative ideas and approaches forward to our clients.
- Support development of the agency’s go to market materials for our B2B social media marketing offering, building best practices and working with our Social & Digital community to bolster our service offering, products, marketing, etc.
A fulltime job (32 hours negotiable) in Amstelveen with responsibility within an energetic and professional team at an international top agency with a great diversity of clients and projects. We also have a pied-à-terre in the Hofstad, especially for “The Hague” customer and stakeholder contacts. And we offer great career opportunities.
We would like to have a coffee together first, to see what we have to offer each other, before we introduce you to the team. So, we will find out quickly whether you would feel comfortable in our agency. As part of the procedure, we are curious about your view on a particular issue in the field of Social Media & Online Advertising (case).
Are you interested?
Please forward your cv together with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Charlotte, Head of People & Culture, telephone: +31(0)6 5029 5532.